Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Reality TV Has Created A Monster!

No way. I just got back from Old News (on the way I found out from one of my co-workers that Old News has a reputation for being an iffy place to visit at night, because they have a tendency to get into weird and cyclical internal discussions after a certain hour)(My guess is that's "happy hour", but....)
Anyway Old News was glad to see me. They still had the envelopes, and after some collaborative research we determined those letters were from a pair of kids who had been featured on Wife Swap. The other mom's rules about allowance and getting a gold coin for tasks completed had stuck, but they were annoyed at not being able to continue to "be on TV", like their own parents had promised them in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment