Friday, December 25, 2009

I am not sure I even know how to eat this!!



A group of these were delivered to me and 3 others near my desk/seating area during the party tonight. I didn't eat any of mine. In fact only one person really took a bite. I'm not sure what to do with this, or whether I really want to eat gold/copper.

Huh. Well, actually, the candied caviar is nice....

These sweets made for the true holiday party here at the North Pole have arrived just bursting with a value all their own. I mean, I don't want to touch most of them, but it's only because there are so many, all in a row, that I don't want to waste an odd moment dismissing some brilliant thing I might better gaze upon in the morning. Really, I feel as though I'm not giving these snacks their full due. They are gorgeous, and decadent.

No comments:

Post a Comment